Monday, September 7, 2009

Wow, this is pretty high tech stuff for a family reunion, thanks Jill for setting this up. Hi Sharon, glad to see you chiming in. Great to see you all at my parent's anniversary, thanks for your being there for them.
Sharon, I deny any and all association to the egg-nogg bowl incident!

I am so God awfully blessed to have those memories at Canandaguia. I just could not wait until it arrived and was so depressed on the ride back home. That ride up the roller coaster overlooking the lake- the great hi jinks with everyone, not to mention the non-stop food. Man that family knew how to cook and prepare for a picnic!

We have to do this again. Jill, I would like to help with the location. I know I skew things a bit coming in from Chicago but no big deal. I want my youngest (2) Corey and Leia, age 11, to experience something like we had.

If you post where everyone will be coming from I can help- I don't know much about the people living down south- I know Endicott to the South, Rochester to the East, after that I'm lost. Thanks, looking forward to hearing more info soon. Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment