Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wilson Family Tree

Today I would like to take the our Wilson Family Tree down to our next generation. This will require everyone to get their facts together and either post them here, email, or mail them to me.

My email is sbrink@stny.rr.com.

Mailing address: 375 Cafferty Hill Road, Endicott, NY 13760. (Yes, I live in Aunt Lucy & Uncle Red's house)

OK, so here is the origional Wilson Tree I received at the Family Reunion Don & Donna Murphy along with Will & Carol Chatham put on in 2000.



Thomas Bowman Wilson & Ida Russell

1)Raymond & Ruby Wilson

Polly Linus

Gina Lee

RL

Henry

George



2) Lyman & Bertie Wilson

Marjorie Muntz

Marsha Rumbaugh



3) Mattie & Nick Nichols

Kenneth

Bob

4) Flo & Joe Mackin

Howard

5) Tom and Jane Wilson

Harry

Dick

June Anello

Sheryl LeBlanc

6) Jack & Ella (later Pearl)

Jack

7) Julia & Joe Chatham

Donna Murphy

Carol Chatham

Wilford Chatham

8) Ruth & John Brown

Cora Radcliff

Dave

Jean Briggs

Jerry

Greg

9) Lucy & Owen (Red) Stevens

Joseph

Susan Gillian (Sue Brink) Jill

10) Dorthy & Jed Coleman

Tom

Bill

Jack

Mike

Patty

11) Ab & Ida


Aren't we missing someone?
So, there is as far as we go. I believe there are some holes in this and the some of this is out of order. Best my memory serves me is that Aunt Matt (Matilda) was the oldest. I believe Dorthy was the youngest, then Lucy. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Should we put in birthdates? Are these names real? Like Aunt Matt, was really Matilda. She promised to kill me if I told anyone, too late. Like Ruby, was that short for something else; Bertie, Flo, Jed, etc.
All help is appreciated. Keep reading and lets get more posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment