Thursday, August 27, 2009

Reunion Ideas

Some of you are shy to blog, and so you may have noticed I've been calling you also. I think we all agree that we have wonderful memories and definately want to see each other again. That being said, I've been trying to find a location that will work for the Southerners as well as us Yankees.



From Raleigh to Virginia or West Virginia is 350 miles. Buffalo to the same region is also 350 miles. Now I'm sure there is a park, or a beach that could work for our purpose. I'm thinking maybe cabins affordable we can rent. Any ideas?



Other suggestions I received, just get together in Buffalo......... I know you have 6 Flags there and Niagra Falls! When is the last time you all went to the Falls?



I feel like R2D2.........Need input.

Jill

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about anyone else but as far as I am concerned a one day event is probably the only thing that alot of us could possibly do or afford.I would love to see everyone altho I would probably not remember anyone?

    ReplyDelete