Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hello, everybody!
I am definitely interested in a family reunion and will forward info. re. this blog to all relatives that I have e-mail addresses for. I also have some amazing memories of family get-togethers; picnics, reunions, road trips and holiday events. Cousin Barbara getting stuck upside down on a ride at Roseland Park - all the change falling out of her pockets onto me (stuck below her!!) as she screamed and screamed to get down. The conspiracy among cousins to sneak into the 10 gallon bucket (I swear it was that big!) full of spiked egg nog on Grandma and Grandpa Wilson's back porch at Christmas time. Hikes down the gorge at Whirlpool Park in Niagara Falls. The football games and birthday cakes at nearly every get together. Hope to hear from a few other family members so maybe we can start planning.

Sharon (Wilson) Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment