Thursday, October 29, 2009

When and Where

Hello Everyone!
Sunday will be November 1st. While that might not set off any alarms for a Wilson Reunion, here's a wake up.
To answer the when:
Sometime in June, 2010 that gives us 7 months to pull this together
July, 2010, 8 months
August, 2010 9 months
Seems like a lot of time? Here's what I'm thinking. November is now considered "holiday season" with Thanksgiving and all. Home Decorating, crafts and baking bring me quickly through the end of December.
So now lets look at the time left:
If we hold a reunion in June and I assume we are speaking after school is out, we are left with 5 months to pull everything together.
That brings up the next point. The Where.
I have a lot of encouragement with cousins wanting to have a reunion and after that encouragement there is silence.
Yikes!
Silence again?
Ok, we'll have it at my house! (Joking) That would be fun. No, seriously.... Not my house.
North Carolina?
Buffalo/Batavia ?( 6 flags/Niagra Falls)
Virginia Beach ?
Gettysburg?
Endicott?
Hello? anyone here?
Ok. We need some committees! Delegate. Volunteers?
Do I need to Volunteer some people?
Post so I know someone cares. Thanks! Lots of love to you and I miss you!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment