Thursday, December 31, 2009

Holiday updates

Hello to all and Happy New Year!
I hope everyone had a healthy and safe Holiday season.
Among the Christmas cards I received some ideas!  Please let me know what you think.

First:  from June Anello:  Thinking of a half way point for the family one suggestion came in for the Amish Country.
Lancaster, PA.  Perhaps to spend from a Thursday until Sunday. Its close to Gettysburg and Strousburg, alot to see there. We could check with the Chamber of Commerce about camping, hotels, and restaurants. Pretty country and history and museums.

Second:  Donna Murphy wrote:
Donna and Margie Muntz were wanting to put together a reunion in late July or early August in Maggie Valley (between Cashiers and Waynesville. Plenty of places to stay.

I still like the idea of 6 flags in Batavia, I'm down with Busch Gardens too.


Please let me know what you think of these ideas. If you would rather email to me: sbrink@stny.rr.com.

FYI: Darrell and I are off to Grand Bahamas for 8 days of fun in the sun!  Darrell will probably be underwater more than enjoying the sun. I'm not a tanner, but I love to "dangle"!  Just kidding, I'll be busy snorkeling with dolphins and checking out the emerald shops! Be back the 22nd of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment